Alas Peruanas C.E.P. which started with the name of Sor Ana de los Ángeles y de Jesús was created by Board Resolution No. 1256 on December 11th 1992, and its first premises were located in Av. La Salle 112.

On February 21st 1995 under R.D. No. 0078. the change of premises to the Urb. Aproviord B-6 ASVEA, where they operate at present, was authorized. These premises are the property of Alas Peruanas University.

On July 16th 1998 and under R.D. Nº01091, the name is changed for Alas Peruanas C.E.P. Presently, services are rendered to Arequipa’s community in childhood, primary and secondary education levels in all grades, complying with the curriculum come from the Ministry of Education, improving it according to the Region’s needs and going more deeply into the research by students with the participation of the psychology department.

The humanist, academic and scientific education of students integrates into several disciplines they stand out according to their abilities and skills.

During the academic year 2000, the School won its First Pennant in the School Parade for having obtained the Second Place in the category of coeducational schools, accompanied by its band.

AUTHORITIES

            Executive Director                             Sra. Raquel Chirinos y Chirinos 
            Image Coordinator                                       
            Academic Coordinator                            Sr. Juan Eduardo Bernal Carpio

IINFORMATION AND REGISTRATIONS

        Address:              Urb. Aproviord mz. B lote 6, ASVEA
        Telephone:               (+51) (54) 23-7216 / 24-6066
        Email:               ceparequipa@uap.edu.pe