As mandated by Law No. 30220, University Law, the Postgraduate School of Alas Peruanas University has restructured the curricula of the Doctoral Degrees and Master’s Degrees programs. Furthermore, after careful consideration, it has been decided to grant a specialization diploma to Master’s Degree students who earn twenty four (24) credits; and two diplomas to Doctoral Degree students, upon earning twenty four (24) and forty eight (48) credits, subject to meeting the requirements approved by the Postgraduate School.
The University’s Postgraduate School, in line with the needs of the region and the country, provides guidance during the thesis-writing process, helping students hone their specific specializations, and steering them toward scientific and technological research.
To meet these objectives, the members of the faculty have been carefully selected for each of the programs, placing emphasis on their professionalism and specialization. The faculty of the Postgraduate School has vast experience and its members are committed to the development of our country.
1.- GENERAL OBJECTIVE
To educate competent Masters and Doctors who will contribute to the development of the country and the betterment of society by using technological tools on applied research, and by performing in different professional fields.
2.- SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES:
- To develop capacities to generate the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to ensure optimal business management aimed at innovation and competitiveness.
- To teach how to apply management instruments to ensure adequate decision-making.
- To gain insight on strategic planning instruments and prospective approach for institutional development.
- To apply financial and operating management models to optimize resources and profitability.
- To apply marketing and sales models to boost institutional profitability.
- To promote and research the issue of private and public administration, and propose feasible solutions.
- To strengthen scientific, technological and innovation systems and policies in the administrative field.
The postgraduate studies applicant’s profile is standard and fits all postgraduate programs in their two modalities. The following competences are assessed during the admission process:
- Verifiable experience of more than two (02) years, relevant to the program they are applying to, and a supporting résumé.
- Command of information and communication technologies.
- Good abstraction capacity for solving complex problems.