Alas Peruanas University, through Rector Resolution No. 15886-2015-R.UAP dated December 23, 2015, established three tuition fee categories nationwide:
Category A. For applicants.
Category B. For agreements, social assistance, others.
Category C. For members of Alas Peruanas cooperatives.
The fee categorization process takes place during the first three academic semesters.
- Categorization for members of Cooperativa de Servicios Especiales Alas Peruanas, Promoter of Alas Peruanas University.
- Certificate accrediting membership in Cooperativa de Servicios Especiales Alas Peruanas.
- Birth or Marriage Certificate, in accordance with the relationship between the member and the student.
- Categorization for Interinstitutional Agreements.
- Application submitted to University Welfare, attaching a certificate of the institution the student belongs to.
- Birth or Marriage Certificate, in accordance with the relationship: child and/or spouse.
- The people in charge of University Welfare in the Lima main venue, branches and UADS, perform the categorization process following the provisions defined in the Tuition Fee Categorization Regulations and its annexes.
Alas Peruanas University scholarships have the following characteristics:
- There are full and partial scholarships,
- They are personal and non-transferable,
- They are non-cumulative with other similar services,
- They are not applicable to students who have records of long-term enrollment,
- They are not applicable to students who have failed at least one course and/or who failed to attend (NSP),
- The number of enrolled students in the corresponding semester must exceed 20 students,
- The benefit is lost if the student does not apply for it on the corresponding academic semester,
- In cases such as venue transfer, it is based on the class ranking obtained by the student at the new venue,
- The benefit is lost if the student fails to meet the University’s Disciplinary Regulations.
To encourage the effort, dedication and responsibility of undergraduates, two scholarships, half scholarships and one-quarter scholarships are granted to the first and second place, based on the weighted average obtained during the corresponding academic semester.
- The half scholarship exempts the payment of 50% of the Tuition Fee installments.
- The one-quarter scholarship exempts the payment of 25% of the Tuition Fee installments.
Full or partial scholarships are granted to students who stand out in the University’s high performance sports program (PRODAC) or who belong to the Sports Support Program of the Peruvian Sports Institute (PAD I) and demonstrate that they belong to the low economic resources category pursuant to Law No. 30476.
- Application submitted to University Welfare, attaching the following:
- Enrollment Sheet of the current Academic Year.
- Documents supporting academic or sports performance.