The University offers a corporate WiFi network to its students and teachers, with the purpose of providing Internet connectivity through captive portal authentication.
This service can be accessed from academic halls: classrooms, rooms, IT laboratories, special laboratories, workshops, libraries and teacher’s lounge.
- Find the SSID signal (Service Set Identifier) or the WiFi called “Wifi_Alumnos_UAP”.
- Enter your institutional email in order to validate the student’s or teacher’s credentials.
- A notification will be displayed for approximately 15 seconds. When the notification banner is finished, the University’s website will load and the student will be able to browse websites at their convenience. Their device will display a “connected” status.
NOTE: If unable to access or if no institutional email credentials are available, please contact email@example.com or call 6802900.
This service is available for teachers and students of the university community who have an active institutional email with Office 365.
Click the following link to see a guide:
- Safe, better experience for the student and teacher
- Special service for students and teachers
- No cost for the user (teachers and students)
- Compatible with any device with WiFi access
- Does not require prior configuration
- Easy to connect.